Here are a few tips to keep your jewellery looking as precious as the day you received it
- Avoid getting your jewellery in direct contact with any chemicals
- Clean with a soft lint-free or microfibre cloth
- Store your jewellery in a jewellery box or carefully wrap it in a tarnish free pouch.
- Chemicals like chlorine and salt can damage silver so avoid wearing while swimming or when in the shower.
- Always remove necklaces before sleeping and avoid storing in humid environments such as the bathroom