Ring Sizing Chart
How to measure your ring size
Follow these directions to measure your finger. They will give an approximate guide to establish your ring size.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
Measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
Don't measure cold fingers, this will provide the wrong size
Ring sizing chart
Ring Conversion chart